Well, I've had a very INTERESTING Monday! I woke up feeling wonderful. I had to go to work unfortunately, but time flew by so I'm not really complaining lol. This is me today and my faces. I was really feeling myself as you can see..
I had to get off early to rush to the hospital for my little brother smh. Sometimes things do happen for a reason, but everything turned out to be okay with him. THANK GOD! Lesson learned, hopefully! Lol my life is really a movie. If only you guys KNEW!
But I came back home to cook dinner for me and the family and the main girls.
 |
| Me and my big sister preparing and cooking dinner!! |
I showered and changed into my pajamas because I'm bound to fall asleep at ANY moment. I'm tired. But currently, I'm having extreme FUN talking with the chicas. They are a mess (figurative language). LMAO
 |
| We are FOREVER! The bond we share is CRAZY but COOL. We have so much in common it's ridiculous. I love my girls. |
 |
| The girl on the far left is said to be my "LONG LOST TWIN" lmao she's my girl tho but I don't wanna say we are twins! |
 |
| Ok I just took this one! But these are my main girls, the one who pretty KNOW everything about me except for some things lol. |
Yall are soo cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love your hair in all the selfies :). You're gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo,
Mariamma