Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm BACK, LIVE & DIRECT!

So as you guys know, I haven't been blogging lately like I was in the past. SO many doors has opened for me in a positive way that I've been a little too busy to write blogs. But, I can definitely say I missed you guys and the feedback! 


I'm officially a fashion wardrobe stylist for a few artists in the music industry. I have my own business which is my online boutique and I also work a 9-5 regular job AND I'm a mom. SO as you all can see I have a lot on my plate, but I ENJOY and LOVE it all!!


But anywayz, I'm BAACCCCKKK (in T.I. voice) !!!!


Here's a little picture update since you guys haven't seen me in a while!! Enjoy :)




Dressed for an event. Styled myself! :) Keep it cute & be a lady ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment