Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Savannah Trip

This past weekend I took a mini trip to Savannah for a family reunion and to celebrate one of my closet friend's birthday!! I'm currently still in Savannah having a wonderful time! :)


Her birthday gift from ME!! lol TURN UP!

Family, blood!

Me and my partner!

Kisses for the birthday queen!

ME and my girl being silly lmao! The faces I can make..

Kody getting a cold one lmao, a bottle! Thats my baby!!


Birthday girl's close family

TWINS, her and her brother!! LOVE THEM!!

Night on the strip!

Lol my Kody not paying the camera no attention.

Birthday girl, Love her for always being there for me NO MATTER WHAT.

LOVE HER TATS!!!



MY sexy mama!! SHe thought she was EVERYTHING and MORE on our river boat cruise! Love my twin!

The birthday girl and I!

MY son, me and Niqua!

My best friend, my son-son! Lol at his facial expression!


Real family affair!

I had to baby sit my friend LMAO she was too gone off the drink!

At the beach kicking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment