Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Night

 It has really been a long, rough day for me. I've worked TWO full-time jobs in ONE DAY!! Dealing with all of the attitudes, mood swings, drama, and childishness throughout my day has worn me out. I'm not at my best, in regards to my health. I just got off of work at 12 and I'm just now getting home. PRAISE GOD! I'm beyond sleepy and tired. I have a toothache and other minor issues as well. Ugh. I know I may sound like a debbie downer but I'm so serious. I'm always real with you guys. These are my true feelings.


Sometimes, I really have this feeling like it's my time to get rich or receive a HUGE financial blessing. And then at other times, it's vice versa. I mean I really don't know about anything! All I know is...I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I CAN'T, I have people depending on me. But anyways, I need to relax and clear my mind for the night. I have no energy to do anything else at all. And the sad thing is that I'm only going to get  few hours of sleep because I have to work at 8 in the morning!! O.M.G. (Oh My God) I never get a break right??!  I know that's what you're saying. Lol.


I'm about to bathe and relax and call it a night!!


Nice hot bath! Slow jams playing trying to MINUS the outside in the house Lol. I haven't done this in so long and it feels so good!! #Relaxation

My PJs tonight hanging on my chair. Trying to get rid of this cold! So I'm going to suffer in this shirt and pants outfit for bed.
My night drink before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment