Monday, April 2, 2012

My Heart Needs Them

My parents moved without me yesterday on their 12th anniversary. Well, 12th anniversary is an understatement because they've been faithfully committed to each other for 24 YEARS!! That is a very long period of time to be with just ONE person especially at a young age. When your heart beats for that one person, you don't need anyone else and never I mean NEVER give yourself the chance to hurt or leave the one that loves you for the one that doesn't give a damn about you (in the exact words of my mom).


It was such a heartbreaking moment for me because I've NEVER been without them. And if it was up to me, they would never have the chance to leave me!! I love them SO much, unconditionally. Their happiness is my happiness. I thank God for them.


She sent me this picture today after celebrating their anniversary yesterday. We had a heart to heart conversation today and I cried my eyes out, literally! I'm already sensitive so I cried looking at this picture. I never seen such love and happiness between two people. Throughout my life I can say that I know what real love is because they've shown me how to love. They look AMAZING!! My mom is like my sister/bestfriend! She gets her looks from me LOL.


OMG!!! I took this two nights ago. I have THREE main guys that have my heart in a bundle! Two of them are in this picture, it's missing my hubby. :( This is my son Kody and his "Papa" (granddaddy). This is so beautiful! I love them so much you guys! I shed a few tears at that very moment. Couldn't imagine life without them, seriously. #Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment