Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pieces of Couture by Me

ONLINE BOUTIUE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING MAY 6, 2012!!!!! Tell everyone! 


SIZES!
S, M, L, XL
The LOGO...Fashion as ah Lifestyle "Pieces of Couture"


Get yours, available MAY 6TH!!
Left to right: Stylist/Designer {ME}, Nail Technician, Hair Stylist. Three GREAT friends. These will be worn at the photoshoot as well!
Shirts that will be worn during my launching photoshoot. Available May 6th


Cool pins available MAY 6TH!!!

"Cool Blue" available MAY 6th!!


"Royal Flower" earrings MY FAV!! Available MAY 6TH!!


Available in ONLY these 3 colors as you see them! MAY 6th!!


Quilty'zzz available MAY 6TH!! "Pieces of Couture" 


Fashion Pins. "Pieces of Couture"

Shorts I designed! Will be available MAY 6th!! "Pieces of Couture"
Jefferey Campbell's and tie dye shirts will be available MAY 6TH!!!


Will be available MAY 6TH!! American Flag shorts! 
American Flag vests. Newly ordered! Will be available MAY 6th!!

Customizing these jeans as of now.




I will be keeping you guys updated on new apparel, jewelry, and FASHION! 


Give me feedback!


I'm getting so much support from loved ones!

Text message of support from my sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment