Dedicated to my ONE and ONLY!! I'm so grateful of all the mishaps and relationships in the past because I met you. I feel like God was preparing me for YOU, my lover and best friend. He made me for you. Sometimes I wonder what God was thinking when he made you...I wonder if he knew everything I would need because he made all of my dreams come true when he made you! I promise for now on, I'll love whatever you love
Only God could have done this, made you for me. As I've matured in this life, looks doesn't mean that much to me, just personality and everything else. And you have it ALL, just the way I like it. Flaws and all, I love YOU!! I can NEVER compare you to anyone. You are love, and that's something I've always wanted. I trust you with my LIFE and that's something I could never say about someone except for family and God. I love you, FOREVER MORE.
When I hear this song, I FOUND LOVE by BeBe and CeCe Winans...I think of you and can do nothing but shed tears. It's definitely gonna be one of our wedding songs.
Love,
Chaily



No comments:
Post a Comment