Today, he decides to tell me that he has had feelings for me since we were little...that I'm a beautiful and gorgeous girl who needs to give him a chance!! Let me remind you guys that he has STRONG knowledge of my husband (shaking my head). Like excuse me?? How could you say something like that TO ME??! I was furious! SO right then and there I had to do what was right and I deleted him as MY friend. It sucks, but it's for the best.
I just had to tell you guys how I was feeling! Tell me your thoughts! Did I really do the right thing? Talk to me! :)
But anyways, I love my husband though!
#tweegram


You did the right thing. He doesn't respect your marriage so you had to ax him...Sucks though but it was time for that relationship to be pruned.
ReplyDeleteYes, I totally agree!
DeleteThanks Love :)