Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Late Night

I got home from work an hour ago, FINALLY. It's been a very long day but I'm thankful for it. I've showered and now I'm fresh and relaxed about to watch Martin (My fav tv show) and eat! Lol


Favorite drink. Favorite flavor.

Having a GREAT night! I've been wanting this for a long time now, and I finally got it. #Tasty


My comfy house shoes!! Lol Cute!
Take-Out from Jacks! Tasty to my tummy!
LMAO! I LOVE Martin. He is so silly!
Joel Olsteen "Your Best Life Now" Great book! I'm going to read and drink my frappuccino after eating and watching tv.

My FAVORITE song on her new album!!! Makes me think of that one person...*real tears flowing. It's crazy how a singer can take your every thought and feeling about someone and put it into a song. #AMAZING
Feel like I'm in heaven!

My son Kody LOVES LOVES LOVES this book. 


As y'all can see, I'm eating a lot tonight. I've taken medicine so I'm out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment