| The Bar with the girls |
![]() |
| The bestie and I were GONE! Way too many drinks |
![]() |
| Fatuma and I, we're close friends! I'm rocking my Michael Kor bag! Everyone LOVES my sweet kisses! Lol idk why tho! *shruggs* |
![]() |
| Me and my "sister from another mother" |
![]() |
| I love this chica so much! Me and Zee. I love this picture. #TEAMPRETTYCHICKS lol |
![]() |
| Yaayy! My best friend and I! She's like my other half! The "GOOD" side of me lmao |
![]() |
| See I told y'all! My kisses are LOVE! Lmao She actually begs for my kisses look how happy she was. (Shaking my head) |
![]() |
| Sue, Fatuma, Me having a few drinks for our lunch break during work. Nothing better than working with close friends, makes it even better. |
![]() |
| RIDE OUT!! Lol In the truck with my girlies. |
![]() |
| Blood is thicker than the water (So they say..) Wasted with my little brother and sister. |









No comments:
Post a Comment