Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Left Alone

It's really been weighing on me. Tell me what did I do to have y'all hating on me?? When I don't have nothing to prove! Sometimes I shake my head when I'm laying down in my bed..thinking about the things that have been said. When you really don't even know me yet. 


I gotta clear up some things. There has been many things said about me..SO MANY OPINIONS, SO MANY JUDGEMENTS; preconceived! Now it's out of my character to feed into ya so just give it a REST!! 


You must admire me, spend so much time with me; CONSUMED IN YOUR HEAD! And I can't take no more. I think it's time for me to let it all out! I can't take no more! Why is my name ALWAYS up in your mouth??


What you hate me for? I'm so tired of all these lies! I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE! NO MORE...NO MORE! It's really been weighing on me. I'm not myself lately, feeling a little incomplete. But one thing for sure! I'm NOT gonna lose no SLEEP!! I keep it all in my mind. Cuz I gotta get better in time. 


Why don't y'all live y'all life and let me live mine?? JUST LEAVE ME ALOOOONNNNEE!!!!! I honestly don't wanna be bothered with no one! EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment