&& that's how I feel about my dude, he's my WORLD! I honestly don't think no one could ever appreciate and love him like I DO. He's definitely one person I ALWAYS want to see smile and happy. That dude makes me so proud!
#ConfessionHour
I love to pick fights with him especially when I know exactly how he's going to react. LOL I love it!
When we're away from each other and I'm missing him oh so much, I read all of our text messages and I feel so lucky to be his wife all over again.
I'm beyond excited about all of our new blessings that's coming to us especially our new place! There is nothing more beautiful than coming home and waking up to the one you love so much.
The Family: "KKDD" lol (insider) I love us.
My love bug stops my heart, I can't focus on anything.
I can't fight it, he's taking all the air I breathe! {NICE! I'm so smooth lol}
If I could make time stand still, then I know we'll live this moment forever.
And I really hate missing you, I'd rather be kissing you.
****************************************************************
Peace&&Love,
Chaily

No comments:
Post a Comment