Thursday, February 9, 2012

Unexpected, BUT Permanent Joy

           
I never knew that it was possible to love someone without meeting, talking or touching that person. On September 7, 2011, I met the love of my life for the first time, Kody. Just seeing that beautiful smile for the first time made my heart melt. Knowing that your life isn't where you want it to be and then you have a child, it can be VERY stressful. Now, you have someone looking up to you for everything you do! 
2 Hours into the world



The old saying "babies aren't born with instruction manuals" has opened the door for unwanted advice from family and friends, alike. If you're a mother, specifically a "new" mother, at first you may appreciate the guidance of those that went before you. But eventually even the most patient of women WILL BREAK! It will definitely become annoying because everyone thinks you have no clue as what to do when it comes to your child. But STAND YOUR GROUND LOL. My mom and grandma are ALWAYS on my back about Kody! Like I know what I'm doing, I got this...back off lol. But it's nothing but love though.

This little handsome guy brings me sooooo much joy! I never want to be without him less than a minute! I always tell him "I love you mommy's handsome baby." And he always smile, my heart melts again! Through the nine months I didn't think I was going to adapt to being a mother, but once I looked into his eyes...my motherhood kicked in ASAP. I would do anything for him because he's my baby and he deserves every good thing in the world. he comes first in my life. BUT, besides that motherhood is NOT easy at all. It has it's UPS AND DOWNS, but I wouldn't change it for nothing in the world!!! 



His personality is AMAZING for his age, he's only 5 months! He's so silly. I feel that it's so cute because he feel the way I feel at any given moment. If I'm sad and mad, Kody is sad and mad. :) I truly adore that little guy! Love him unconditionally!!!


"You're silly mommy"
That smile PRICELESS
He Loves Taking Pics


Everyone will have opinions on certain circumstances and if you listen closely, even theirs will differ from one another. Pretty soon, you find yourself throwing your hands up and surrendering like General Lee. However, often times by educating yourself on what the actual "experts" say can eliminate the frustration and the insecurities that a new mom will face. Educating yourself on the best choices that you can make for your newborn can build self-confidence, self-respect, and sanity.
It is very important for mother's to have a good relationship with their infant's pediatrician, as well. Often times, the trust you put into your child's doctor will help fight off those insecurities that you may have. A pediatrician sees most infants several times during the first few months of their lives. These are great opportunities for mother's to ask questions. Keep a notebook handy, write down concerns that you have, or questions.
 It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I never have to pretend to be something I'm not all because he loves me for me. he already shows me that, when all else fails i can always count and depend on him. When I'm down and out, he makes my day and night. WE'RE SO DAMN SILLY TOGETHER!


The picture on the left always makes me "LMAO" like it's so funny. He sleeps like an old tired man that has worked 17 hours a day lol. Kody really looks like he has had a long day! Love that lil man to death. I will give my last for him. #TrueShit
Kids grow so damn fast, especially him because all he do is sleep! And they say "the more they sleep the faster they grow" and that is proving to be true. 
My life is going great, I can't really complain. Sounds so cliché right? I know! Lol But seriously though, my life is panning out by itself as of now. I'm just taking one day at a time, you know? Ok, awesome! 
Now, my SOON and VERY SOON accomplishment is around the corner! I've definitely realized that I have that special person in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with the guy like seriously. He's my other half,  like literally! 
Before you know it, I'll be wearing 
<<========= this ring!! He's going to propose when I LEAST expect it. Watch and SEE! LOL. No but for real though, I'm ready for my new life with my one and only Drevin. <3 <3 <3 <3




Thanx Guys,
Peace ! 
Kisses :)
                          



3 comments:

  1. this is the cutest text i came across in a long time. your little precious man is so cute and i love his expression with your LMAO face :D
    your words are so full of joy and deep honesty...! it just makes other people smile :)

    really like your blog & therefore following you !

    have a look at my blog some time & tell me what you think.
    i'd be very happy to have you as a follower :)


    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you SO much! I'm now following you! :)

      Delete
  2. He is soooo cute <3 i don't have any kids but two handsome nephews... there a joy but grow up so fast.
    xoxox

    http://yayaisthename.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete