Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Save Me

I wrote this song as a prayer to God 
for certain situations {war, homeless kids, && life itself}

Devotion to that higher ground is day by day slowly fading
It's like we can't hear the sound, so I gotta reiterate it! 
he sending all over the world now
We need to start making changes
The light is covered up by the clouds
And my LIFE CONSTANTLY RAINING

But when I think about the things you've done for me
An d how you made me see, TRUTHFULLY
I aint gone do you wrong NO
Don't  let no one of us go because I know
Nobody is gonna save me
From the sins I've done
Nobody is gone save me from the belief I've lost
Nobody is gonna save me, 
Gonna save me cause' it's all my fault
Nobody is gonna save me 
so I'M PRAYING TO YOU GOD!!

It's not safe to say it's over now
We're here and I see
Little bodies laying o the ground
It coulda been your been your baby
Is someone gonna help us out??
They need some food to eat but there'll be BRIGHTER DAYS
When WE"LL BE SAVED
THE LORD WILL SEND BLESSINGS

In the next blog or so, I'll be singing it and everything else! So until then be safe, thanks for reading.

Peace && Love,
Chail

No comments:

Post a Comment