Friday, February 10, 2012

LipStick Can Make A Girl Feel So Good

I have become so addictive to the KA'OIR Cosmetics by Keyshia Dior!! If you're not familiar with her, she is a 1. Video model 2. Singer 3. Entrepreneur 4. CEO/Founder of Ka'oir Cosmetics!! Her lipsticks are just AMAZING! Trust me!


She has 20 lipsticks not including the unlimited edition. The lipsticks are priced at $14.99. I know there are less expensive lipsticks at different stores, BUT the QUALITY is NOT the SAME. Each of her lipsticks have a unique name to represent the lipstick color itself.


These are ALL of the lipstick colors:

















I love KA'OIR Cosmetics SO MUCH that I purchased $800 worth of it! It's the shit y'all, don't underestimate it. Now I wouldn't walk around on any random day with the lipstick on, it all depends on how I'm feeling because the colors are very vibrant and bright! They come in a BEAUTIFUL case and lipstick holder. 


As you can see I purchased all 20 of the lipsticks plus the unlimited edition, the lip-pops, and the "banana milkshake" nail lacquer. 









Keyshia Dior has just launched the Ka'oir Cosmetics EYE SHADOW YESTERDAY!!!! The eye shadow is priced at $15.99 each. It's definitely worth the payment. I'm telling y'all, just try it out. You will fall in love. 


Ka'oir products can ONLY BE PURCHASED AT www.KAOIR.com !!


HERE I AM ROCKING THE "RED ROSES" LIPSTICK. Feeling very seductive && sexy!


This is something you wear when you're feeling yourself on a night out to a bar or elegant event.
When wearing THIS lipstick, NOTHING should ruin that wonderful mood you're in. All of her lipsticks roll on so smoothly you don't even need a lip liner!!


GOOD TIPS: Put on chapstick or moisturizer before applying lipstick onto your lips. You don't want to just put on lipstick and then your lips are chapped and crusty! LOL that's a serious NO-NO!



I took this today! I'm looking BEYOND beautiful if I must say so myself! LOL, seriously tho! I'm rocking the "LOVE U" lipstick by Keyshia KA'OIR. 
NOW this lipstick is something you would wear when you're spending time with your man! It's the lipstick you wear on a "perfect date".
AN AMAZING NUDE/EARTHTONE lipstick simple that says Love U. Perfect for your first date.



MIX && MATCH!!!!
Lips gotta be classy, && the nails have to MATCH the outfit!
But KA'OIR has some great bundles and they have gift cards.


The "POOL PARTY" lipstick is SO sexy man! I have to take a
picture with it so you guys can see how it looks! POW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment