It's 6:18 AM and I seriously am afraid to sleep. It's storming bad and I can't sleep. It sucks being up by myself especially when I actually wanna be sleep. I feel horrible!! The very moment when I crossover from being awake to falling asleep, I completely STOP breathing and violently wake up gasping for air. It feels like that "falling feeling" you get in bad dreams, only much more intense. This has never happened to me before and I'm beyond scared. It has happened every 5-10 minutes and it's frustrating!! I just wanna cry. It feels like someone has smothered me with a pillow the minute I fall asleep. So I haven't really been sleep at all!!
I wonder what is causing this to happen?? Because I'm SO tired but yet scared to try to go back to sleep. During these episodes, I have to monitor my breathing while I fall asleep, which is very annoying. You guys I don't know what to do besides cry! I'm now sitting in my bed watching tv to force myself not to fall asleep. I don't wanna take any chances of not waking up! Please pray for me for the BETTER!
Peace&&Love,
Chaily
No comments:
Post a Comment