Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Learning Lessons

I've had a long day and technically the day is NOT over yet! So many things have taken place. I'm learning not to look down on those who have less than me. Sometimes I tend to forget that my past and present is not as "PERFECT" as I claim it to be. Anytime I am faced with someone who is less fortunate whether it's mentally, emotionally, or physically; I will think about myself FIRST. I cannot judge anyone and that's vice versa. 

Now I'm relaxing with my feet up about to be knocked out (sleep) !! Don't mind my room, I'm undergoing construction tomorrow lol. I'm serious tho. I'm getting a NEW bedroom suit, well NEW everything! :) I LOVE new and fresh furniture. I just like interior design, it's so interesting.

I painted MY nails today! They're plain jane lol. I figured since it was Spring I could use my own nails. ALL NATURAL BEAUTY! :)

I am SO relieved that people are starting to say that my son Kody "Ko" looks like ME ME ME lmao. It feels great! I'm all smiles now. Judge for yourself! I put a baby pic of myself up and a pic of my baby son Kody to compare!
This was me as a baby
My son Kody
Kody again





No comments:

Post a Comment