Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Mama

This blog post is definitely dedicated to all of my baby mamas! Shout out to us! NEVER NEVER NEVER let someone tell you just because you're a baby mama that you CAN'T ACCOMPLISH your DREAMS!!! Your life is not over, you can still make a way through God. TRUST ME! You can do all things through Christ. Go to school, get a job, just do something productive with your life. 


Fantasia Barrino will ALWAYS be my girl. Her music is so REAL that it makes me shiver when I hear her songs. But this song is old, but yet is something I can now relate to. I swear it has been helping me day by day to not be so ashamed to be a BABY MAMA. To me, it was first devastating! Listening to this song made me shed real tears because she actually knows what I (baby mamas) go through.


Here's the song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment