Saturday, March 31, 2012

On the Journey to a Fashion Stylist!!

Writing and fashion are my LIFE, so why not follow my dreams with both of them? I am a creative writer and an aspiring fashion stylist. I want to be more than a stylist though because there's a lot more to it than just styling clients. My love for fashion is in my blood. 


So now I'm taking my love for fashion to the next level. I've started to design my own upcoming clothing line. I have a few sketches done and completed. I'm working on tagging the shirts. I also custom made these hats and fashion buttons to wear on a more relaxed but cute day. They will be on my upcoming website as well for ordering!


Here they are!! I'm wearing three of my favorite! Females, get you some!!




These are my sketches for one of my shirts and the finished product!


Here are my styling skills!!! I love what I came up with.

This is "Vintage Rose" style I did.

First: "Hot Date" Second: "Bad Girl" Third: "Where's The Party" Fourth: "Spring Breeze"


Telle Couture will be my actual name and maybe clothing line name as well. Everything is copyrighted!!


Let me know what y'all think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment