Sunday, March 4, 2012

Important Sayings

FIRST THING FIRST! "NEVER...I MEAN NEVER..BURN A BRIDGE THAT YOU HAVE TO CROSS OVER AGAIN!!" {Wise words of my great-grandmother Sally} 
Meaning: It means don't hurt a relationship that you might need later on in life. Don't cut off all means of escape or retreat. Also don't say or do something that is unforgivable!
For example, you quit your job and yell at your boss. Then you find another job that you really like only to find the boss is your former boss. Knowing that you yelled at him, you will most likely NOT get the job!


Secondly, I'm in LOVE with this little guy!! "A mother's love for her son is UNCONDITIONAL. It's so powerful!" Everything I do, it's only for him. I can honestly say, he's my little motivator. He's like a little energizer bunny!!! LOL, such a happy little boy. This is him today! He loves to put on brand new clothes and shoes. Kind of like his mommy LOL. Everyone talks about how I'm so attached with him but it's not my fault. And shouldn't all my parents be attached with their bundle of joy?? Yeeaahh, I thought so! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment