Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I got a REAL one..He's a Keeper

I'm still at work, trying hard not to fall asleep!. It's been a long hard day at both jobs today. As I'm sitting here, I start to think about my baby. I'm playing with this red pin and I realize I really miss my baby. So I want to dedicate this post to him!


I'm not perfect at all, but he continues to accept me as I am. If I can't count on no one to be there for me, he is that ONE person I know I can ALWAYS count on! And when you have a mate like this, you should NEVER ever let them go! I really feel special because there are a MORE than a MILLION other females in the world, but why does he LOVE ME?? That's a question that I always ask myself. It's so true.


He's the realest guy I've ever been with now that I got him I ain't never trying to go back to that single life. The only one I want to show my life to, the only one that understands and actually makes me better! I can act "hard" at times, but we both know what's up and it's US! lol so don't hate. :)


If you don't have a man that tells you that you are beautiful, always there for you, holds your heart so close to his that they have the same beat and would move heaven and earth to give you what you want, need and could ever dream of....then you got the wrong one. You should throw his ass back. LOL! But the one I have is a keeper..#blessed


But truth is, I could never love a man as much as I love God. I mean he has saved my life, and I know my husband feels the same way.


Anyways, I'm beyond excited about this weekend because it's my baby's birthday!!!!! At first i was little shaky about making plans for his birthday, but I came up with some GREAT fun ideas. Good thing we have the same taste lol.


Birthday Plans for the Weekend

1. Alone time (duh!!) hehe
2. Paintballing at DosserWorks
3. Home
4. Andretti
5. Nice restaurant w/ specialty drinks
6. Hotel room
7. Quality time til whenever




Peace&&Love,
Chaily 


1 comment:

  1. that moment you realize that your relationship is everything that you hoped for is the point of internal bliss. some people never realize how special or blessed they are to have their significant other until its too late and the other person moves on, just keep looking for little ways to show him that you care and love him.

    i like all the other plans except for Home.... do something a lil extra for him, you know we men also like to be surprised on our birthdays too.

    ReplyDelete