Monday, March 19, 2012

Its Me Today

Today is such a beautiful day, I started my lovely day off at work! This was my second day at my new job and things are going pretty good. It did change my life faster than I prepared! 


This was me this morning being silly on the way to work. Rocking my Ka'oir Cosmetics lipstick "SEX"



In this picture I was rocking Keyshia Dior's lipstick "I LOVE U" Ka'oir Cosmetics!! I LOVE IT!

Currently my two best friends is over my house and we just went out for drinks and sushi since it's such a HOT day! The sushis was the bomb.com LOL! Seriously, it was delicious!


This is my son Kody and my best friend's son Jaden! Kody is 6 months and Jaden is 2 years old. What was wrong with them?? lol The looks on their faces are hilarious! Everyone says they're going to be best friends like their parents (My best friend and I)!! I actually believe that to be true. 

This is them two again when my son was first born. He wanted to pick up Kody so bad he didn't care if I said no or anything!! Lol too cute.



Two GREAT mothers and two BEST friends!! I love her!! Only a few people can say they have a friend that is there no matter what, but I CAN! I've been best friends with her since 3rd grade!! That's a long time and we have NEVER left each other out in the world to die lol (figure of speech). Nothing but good times.






2 comments:

  1. Awww you and your son Kody are too cute.... you do kinda look like Chilli (i think thats how she spells her name) from TLC in one of your pics. Sooo are you a Daily Blogger? because i was about to read all your blogs till i found out how many there were, then i was a bit Daunted... lol, dont fear, i would eventually pace myself and read them though. lol.
    Anyways, thanks for the follow. and dont be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! And yes I'm a daily blogger lol my mind is filled with many thoughts!
      Thanks for the follow!
      Much love xoxo

      Delete