Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Love

I've been feeling really weird lately and I don't know why. I really don't even know how I'm feeling...all I know is I never felt this way before!! It's a bad feeling like something is about to go wrong. So I don't know..
But interesting topic crossed my mind: Is it really possible for two people to fall crazy in love with someone they've never met physically? 

There are positives and negatives about these types of relationships. I do believe that couples should attract mentally and emotionally before physically. It's also stated in psychology. 
It can be amazing how love works some times. There are people who've met, known each other for years, and only truly fallen in love after they never thought that would be possible.

The problem with these type of situations is the fact, you don't know what the other is doing at the same time they're talking to you. Your not there 24/7. You can't be on the phone 24/7 with them. They can do what ever they want since you haven't met yet. They can say anything they want to you too make you feel wonderful but if you hang-up the phone you say what's next. You call them up and find out they're gone out with their friend to dinner. Then you feel rejected because of that. When you had call you thought they would be home just like you are.


This is why you must trust your partner 200% in these type of relationships or it WILL fail. If you don't have trust, you have nothing. And of course, let your partner spread their wings. If you get upset and feel rejected because they went out with a friend to dinner then you should be doing the same. Being in this kind of relationship doesn't mean that your life is over and that you can never leave your house again. It's really unhealthy for you to do that, actually. 


Just because you've never seen someone doesn't mean that they are automatically going to rip your heart to shreds and that every time they get off the phone with you it's because they want to talk to someone else. You just have to make sure that the person you're spending time on is worth the time you're spending. 


 However, in order for it to work in terms of an actual relationship, both people need to have been honest to the other person about themselves. Then there needs to be all the things that a successful relationship has regardless of whether or not it's an LDR or not. Plus both have to be on the same page about possible relocation or meet-up spot!!

This lady and the guy she met online had been talking for 6 years before they actually met in person. They actually got married...so after hearing her story I definitely think it's possible. Trust and honesty is the definite key in these type of relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment