So, I'm sitting here thinking and I want to start my own mentoring program. I mainly want to focus on girls and boys LIFE ISSUES. Once I get the program started I will then focus on the EDUCATION part. I will definitely be a success because I know people all around my community and family that I would love to help. I have a name for the mentoring program, but I don't want to let it be known until later!
Out of ALL of the things I've learned in life this HAS to be MOST IMPORTANT one: Never stress about things you can't change!!!! For the past year or so I can definitely say that I worry about things I can no longer control. I stress about other people issues that have NOTHING to do with me. I've always stressed so bad to the point that I would make myself sick. And that's tragic! It's time I give my family and I quality time. I spent my whole life giving to others that I forgot to put myself first!
At the dinner table, my mom and grandma asked me what was wrong. I didn't know how to answer because I didn't know where to start. I tend to focus on things that aren't where I want them to be than focusing on the things that are RIGHT! I learned that I have to be thankful for the things I already have. School loans and financial aid has really been getting to me. It's the fact that NEVER in a million years would I think I would be in so much DEBT over STUDENT LOANS!!!! I mean I'm only 22 years of age and I don't want to start out life in debt. It really sucks! But hey, I guess I'll spend half of my life paying back loans with interest!! NOT COOL. I hope it's all worth it in the end.
I had a pretty GREAT day. I really can't complain so I'll be thankful. This was me today.


No comments:
Post a Comment