Hey guys! I have no clue why but I'm beyond exhausted!! I'm a bit dramatic at times, but I'm so serious I can barely sit up straight and keep my eyes open. Currently, I'm doing spring cleaning in my room. I realized I have a lot of things in my room that NEEDS to go to GoodWill!! Lol. But everything else in my room will be moving to my new place. I just pray to God everyday that I don't get lazy when I get my own place because I feel it coming! Even though, I take B-12 vitamins for energy EVERY morning I still have NO energy.
ANYWAYS, I made homemade waffles with my new waffle maker and I LOVE it. Hopefully, my motivation for cooking increases so I can actually WANT to learn more on how to cook. In my mother words, "No man wants a woman who can't cook!" I honestly don't think thats true because I'm quite SURE that some men could care less about that. But, just in case I'll be learning how to cook. Don't wanna take any chances. LOL. I know he loves me regardless...well he better!! At least I'm trying ya kno?
This was EARLIER..I never did actually post the blog!! ^^^^^
But NOW, I have FINALLY showered and relaxed!! It feels so good to sit down with the fan blowing around my room. *deep sighs* I'm just patiently waiting on my baby to come home. When I think about him, all I do is SMILE...{the CHEESE type of smile LOL} Love that guy!
Well, thats all for right now. BBL guys!
Peace&&Love,
Chaily
No comments:
Post a Comment