Saturday, March 17, 2012

New day, Same Ish

It's 2:30pm and I really just fell asleep around 6 or 7 this morning. It was very long night for me. Me an my son hanging out today. LOVE this fella. && when I seen these Jordan Retros I so had to cop them for  my lil man and I! We rocking our matching shoes today.
Kody is loving his new shoes!!! Lol he is so fly! Thanks to his mommy, ME. Ko loves wearing brand new clothes and shoes. He acts up too. My lil man is a trip, can't help but to love him.
They look great on my feet if I may say so myself lol. 
All of my KA'OIR Nail Polish came this morning!! Ahh I truly am obsessed with Ka'oir Cosmetics by Keyshia Dior. Female readers: You guys have to check out, I'm telling you!


Keyshia Dior cosmetics can only be purchased at her website.


www.kaiorcosmetics.com


Here is my KA'OIR COSMETICS COLLECTION! I have everything!! Lucky me! Lol It's nothing but QUALITY! Don't sleep on Keyshia Dior products.


2 comments:

  1. These Jordans are crazy sweet!!! I would want them myself! bravo! :)
    Very positive blog, like it a lot :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)
      Glad you enjoy my blog!
      I also followed your blog!
      Much Love xoxo

      Delete