Friday, May 4, 2012

Chris Breezy's 23rd BDAY

MAY 5th!!! Guess who's birthday it is!!! My FAVORITE, MOST TALENTED, HANDSOME, SEXY, LIGHT-SKINNED, TATTED BOY...CHRIS BREEZY Baaaaaaaaaaabbyyyy!!! Uh, he is getting so old! But then again, I will be 23 in a few months too. Lmao. I LOVE HIM SO FREAKING MUCH YOU GUYS!!! That dude is amazingly talented. I mean he can sing, rap, act, artist, dance...and it goes on! I wouldn't mind to meet him at all. I REALLY wouldn't!! {hehehe} To have him, any girl would be lucky. I been down with Chris since he was 16!! From "Run It", "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" to "Sweet Love", "Like A Virgin", "Strip", and more!!!


I love Christopher because he first came out into the music industry as this young, sweet boy who lived up to what the SOCIETY wanted him to portray his life...and now he lives his life not giving a f*ck what anyone has say. He is his TRUE SELF and I LOVE it!!



More recent with his nose ring

He just don't give a f*ck lmao!

Younger days!

I think he was 17 in this picture with his freckles!

LOVE his pictures like this. He is so silly!


It SHOULD be against the law for any man to be this damn sexy like OMG!! lol


  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHRISTOPHER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment