Friday, May 11, 2012

My friday Night

YESS!! Finally made it home and it feels WONDERFUL! My bath was BOMB.COM lmao seriously though it was amazing! Now I'm about to relax, play with my son, and eat my dinner and watch Martin! All that equals a great night.


Lol. Don't judge me y'all!! I'm eating a nice, fresh, healthy salad, w/ Chick-fil-a WAFFLE FRIES! I'm in heaven right now!! Lol :)

Still eating my dinner as of now, but I'll let y'all know how it tastes.

Lmao CUTE..my little cousin decided she wanted to MIMIC me!! She went in my closet and got my shoes lol 

I found this! Thought it was cute and REAL!


YESSSSSS!! These are BOMB! Mother's Day started early for me. My DAD got these heels for me w/ help of my MOMMY, of course lol. I'm in love w/ these heels man I can't even explain it! I actually cried when I opened the box, it was so unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment