Thursday, May 17, 2012

Throw (Whoa) Back Thursday!

OMG!!! Definitely a THROWBACK....I look extra fat in this picture! I look super ugly :(

Freshman in college!

College friends!

About to do a stunt!




Clubbing in Alabama!

#rachet lol

Senior week in hs 2007 

Lol I was a real nerd in high school lol this when my sexiness started to grow in! Seriously tho

All 3 US...CLOSE friends for life!!

Lmao having fun as usual!

Movie night outside...EVERYBODY was scared of us..we literally ran shit in high school.

Me and the girls!


LMAO at my best friend in the white and me in the left with the jeans cuffed capris!

I was FAST back then, nobody couldn't do anything to STOP me lol

Looking at this picture...realizing that we were real to each other because we're still closer than EVER. #RealFriends

Me on the left in the orange!

LMAO! That damn groupie in the background, we were laughing at her smh she always tried to fit in with us..like BOOM BITCH! lol

Toot that thang up! lol


My best friend and I were in love with our stomachs so we would always show it lmao


Running for Ms. 12th Grade

Me and my bitches

LMAO they were talking bout me (Mean Girls) we so silly

Making a scene lmao

To hot to handle.

GRADUATION!

At that very moment, we vowed to ALWAYS be there for one another NO MATTER WHAT!!

My 18th birthday



Me in the middle! "Center of Attention"

LMAO I was doing the "heisman on that hoe" lol

Me and my bitch til this day...Jessika and I :)

"MOST WANTED" meeting up with the group Pretty Ricky!

Us at my hotel party.

Two bad bitches...Me and my girl B.Jack !

Me on the left! Showing off my flexibility! Lol

A** up, Face down! Lol

Last week of high school, saying our goodbyes!

Me and my lil sis was and still are shutting it down when comes to fashion!
Class of 2007 ('07') It was so SAD that out of 500-600 seniors, these were the only people that graduated including myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment