Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Night

My calendar my filled for the month of the May!! SO busy!

Love is a beautiful thing. The feeling is indescribable. 

It's been a very long day!! Got home an hour ago..now time to bathe, eat dinner, than relax! 


Bathing without bubbles! :) Lol

My dinner tonight!

I really am Lol I can't help it!

Lmao! They were telling Gina that she was rocking the best designer jewelry!! Love Martin!!

LOL!! Sheneneh! Currently watching Martin!
As you know Mother's Day is this Sunday (May 13, 2012) and I CAN'T WAIT. This will be my FIRST annual Mother's Day!! I'm mostly excited about my mother being able to celebrate another Mother's Day...I truly love her smh you guys just don't know!


I'm getting her some shoes, custom gifts, balloons, and etc. She deserves the world if I could give it to her.
Two pairs for my mommy!! :)
MEEEEEEEEEE! Thought y'all wanted to see me again Lol! #Gorgeous


No comments:

Post a Comment