Friday, May 4, 2012

Late Night Friday

SO as y'all know I've already had a very LONG, drowsy day of nothing but work...I'm still up now working on some things for "Pieces of Couture" !! It has to be a HUGE success. I've never been the type to "half" do something, when I do something it HAS and WILL be an EXCELLENT FINISHED PRODUCT!! That's just me. I'm putting all of my time and effort into this business because my DREAMS ARE NOW BECOMING REALITY!!!


As I'm working, I'm eating a nice salad and having a glass of wine! Still not feeling my best, but I have to put that aside for now. 


Just took a nice hot bubble bath! It was awesome!! Greased my body and put on my favorite night slippers!! #COMFY

Salad and a nice glass of wine! #POW

Grand Opening of "Pieces of Couture" MAY 6th!! Can't Wait!!!

Something to think about for the night! 
Well, I just wanted to let y'all know what I was doing for the night. "Pieces of Couture" Guys.....MAY 6th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment