You can cut off my wings, regardless I'm gonna fly. Even though they looking for me I promise I won't hide. It's not a second or hour that goes by, if it takes every breath in my body I'M GONNA TRY!!! I lay it all on the line and threw my cards on the table. I made a whole lot of mistakes and blew a whole lot of paper. My vision would be clearer if it wasn't for you haters!! Smh they really gone be made when I'm threw stacking my money up.
On this Earth, I'm serving a purpose...a totally different person when bullshit is on my surface! When angry I go to cursing and set fire to shit like a furnace. My soul is internally burning from trying to reverse these curses. But is it worth it? When b*tches in my circle start to act funny, I just close my eyes and ask God why. If it ain't about money the conversation is worthless. A goal becomes a dream when you BROKE and ya pockets hurting. Friends become enemies when ya make money and focus. I get under these haters skin like infections and histamines. I MUST get it by any means but when I'm down they be kicking me smh.
This is history in the making! I keep it real through the fakeness. The world is my reflection and by myself I'ma face it. And then they say patience is a virtue?? Well, I'm getting tired of waiting! And if you can't give me respect, you can bet that I'ma take it!! I swear it's been a LONG TIME COMING. I'm making it and it didn't come from no lazy shit. When you working hard, stunting is your reward. A lot of people scared to get out and take what's theirs so they take what's given. I used to be apart of that crowd but I learned nothing is coming to me. Looking around at the people around me and they stuck in a daze doing the same lazy sh*t all day everyday. Life getting more and more real everyday!
Motivation for y'all ass!! Get out and make it happen for y'all self! STAY FOCUS, STAY READY, AND TAKE THIS SH*T ONE DAY AT A TIME!!! You gotta be brave! GRIIIINNNNND!! If you can't see the money, you better find a way.
Love,
Chaily
No comments:
Post a Comment