Thursday, May 3, 2012

Styling Game Thursday

TELLE COUTURE styled her two brothers and herself on this Thursday. I'm in a "classy" mood today so you will see that in my wardrobe today. 


I was feeling the color purple today because I woke up with a huge imagination/mystery or magic type of feeling. Purple means mystery, royalty. This is for my big brother (24).

I actually ended up changing those addidas to a pair of all white shoes. I felt that was TOO much orange and blue going on in his wardrobe. This one is for my little brother (21).
Rocking ONE designer today. My girl TORI BEAN!!! 

My "SMELL GOOD" for today! My FAV!! #JuicyCouture
My Jewelry Game Today!! #POW Love my bracelets. 

I found this hairstyle and I really wanted to try it out for today, but I had a little trouble trying to do it.

Check out my make-up bag!! One of the #couturebuddies is now attached. Also available MAY 6th {The Couture Buddies ONLY}


No comments:

Post a Comment