Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Fashion & Beauty Purchased!

 Y'all know me by now, right? Y'all should KNOW that SHOPPING is amazing to me! I AM FASHION & BEAUTY! Here are my new recent purchases! #Doesn't matter the price or if it's designer, it's all about the VALUE of the product!!


Love these Jordans..purchased them a couple of weeks ago for myself!

MAC make-up with the Chanel clutch next to it! #POW 

YSL I LOVE that #designer !!

New Jacket by The FASHION INDUSTRY

Now I got a G-SHOCK in EVERY color possible! #GShockShawty lol

My new Vicki Secrets!!

Loving these!

HAD TO COP THESE! Ordered from DOLLHOUSE SHOES!! So going to rock these sometime next week.

JEFFREY CAMPBELL...Impatiently waiting to order these!

Had to buy these last week! I haven't had a white wedge/heel ! 

New custom American Flag jacket designed by my friend!
New little Polos for my son Kody!
JEFFREY CAMPBELL's!! #HAWT! Already ordered them but I'm a little mad that they won't be delivered until JULY!

My son's new purchased Jordans! Just because it's Saturday. I LOVE my plug. :)
OF COURSE I had to make it a family affair again! Lol This one is for my Hubby. :)
MY SHOE!! All three of us had to get these, just because I SAID SO! 
YAAYYY! TELLE COUTURE designed this denim vest! (Me) I finished it last night. I'm getting better and better.
Finished this vest this Monday! Hit me up with an email if you need one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment