Saturday, May 5, 2012

Style Game Saturday

Spending my early Saturday at work but afterwards I get to spend it with my favorite two men (Hubby&Son) !!! Not feeling my best today, but I definitely LOOK my best. My goal today is to NOT stress about anything at all. I don't think I stress but now I'm starting to think I do. 


Check out my FASHION! TELLE COUTURE wardrobe stylist, make-up artist, designer!! I DO IT ALL!!!


Remember someone is ALWAYS watching, LITERALLY!! Look at the woman in my background, lmao. Gave her something to look at. #TELLECOUTURE FASHION is ME!!

Captain of this thing called FASION! Feeling myself no matter what! Rocking my BANANA MILKSHAKE by KA'OIR COSMESTICS!!
My shoe game today! Counting cash && driving lol! 
My Hermes ALWAYS down to ride in the front seat! #POW


Kody's wardrobe today!! #FRESH and handsome on this Saturday.
TELLE COUTURE styled the little brother (21) today!! Got him looking relaxed but yet presentable. AS y'all can see he LOVES Jordans! I get shoes way before the release date!! LOL I DOES IT TIMES 2!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment