![]() |
| At my best friend baby shower in 2010. |
![]() |
| Us again at the baby shower. It was kind of like a HIGH SCHOOL REUNION as "Most Wanted" !! Lol |
![]() |
| Me and the girls...look at my bestie in the middle lol |
![]() |
| Me and my lil cousin, but he's so like a brother! That's how I treat him. |
![]() |
| I looked horrible BACK THEN! |
![]() |
| Now in 2011, at my baby shower! |
![]() |
| My pregnant days, me and my girl! |
![]() |
| At Raia's house. |
![]() |
| Racking up on gifts lol it was amazing tho. |
![]() |
| Me and the ONLY person I get along with on his side. |
![]() |
| Cutie!!! |
![]() |
| Bestfriend and I...drunk! Well atleast I think we were..lmao idk what we were doing tho. |
![]() |
| Me and my bitch heading to my best friend dinner in 2010 I think. |
![]() |
| My hair looked so RIGHT! lol |
![]() |
| The birthday girl in pink! Lol her boyfriend is so taller than us now that I look at this pic. |
![]() |
| Had a few drinks lol looking EXACTLY my mom right here. |
![]() |
| Me being nosey lmao |
![]() |
| Us again. |
![]() |
| LMAO Zay aint wanna smile for the pic!! But new he been down with "MOST WANTED" since middle school. |
![]() |
| Me in the background! lol |
![]() |
| Me and my girly. |
![]() |
| I was too thrower..I LOVE to dance as y'all can see. |
![]() |
| My son Kody!!! |
![]() |
| LMAO me and my bestie getting to it!! |
![]() |
| Me and my friend. |
![]() |
| I'm always being silly lol. Cute tho. |
![]() |
| Dancing as usual. |
![]() |
| PLEASE! NO MORE PICS! I'm done entertaining lmao |
![]() |
| My ride or die and I!! She said "Let's take a sexy pic" lmao |
![]() |
| 2011 at mommy's birthday event! |
![]() |
| SEXXXXXY MAMA! My mom looks like a QUEEN in this pic. Check her out with the fur!! |
![]() |
| My daddy and I! I so love him! |
![]() |
| My mommy looked so beautiful on her birthday! 2011.. |
![]() |
| Me and my thickness! |
![]() |
| HALF of Most Wanted |
![]() |
| Me with my eyes closed lol those my b*tches though |
![]() |
| Skipping school as usual!! lol |
![]() |
| Skipping school at B.hood crib! Lol miss them days |
![]() |
| 2009 my mommy and I.. SEXINESS!!!!! I love this pic. |
![]() |
| Me in Florida |
![]() |
| Me and the family in Florida! |
![]() |
| Me again posing. |





















































No comments:
Post a Comment