I'm convinced that I have the BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD!!!! It's the simple things they do for me that I love so much. But even better, they spoil me with my addictions and everything my little heart desires. They show me what I deserve and what I should expect from my lover. I love my mommy and daddy so much.
Here is what I came home to tonight!! SURPRISE! They awarded me with gifts because they realize I've grown into a real woman about my business. I'm a mother, wife, daughter, sister, businesswoman, a straight BOSS! In that order!
 |
| YAAAASSSSSS! JC! I'm in love with Jeffrey Campbell! |
 |
| Thanks Mommy! I'm so rocking these JC's sometime this week! #POW #TelleCouture |
 |
| I literally CRIED when I seen the Christian L's box. AAAHHHHH YES! This is what I'm talking about RIGHT HERE! I'm complete these are so BOMB.COM Ladies get you a pair they are so COMFY!! |
 |
| YESS!! The thing that got me was that my parents purchased this car months ago!!! *tears* I've always wanted this car. |
Now I'm about to end my night with a hot bath, fashion magazines, snacks, and medications lol!
 |
| Had to read the bible while I cleanse myself! |
 |
| Y'all I REALLY love fashion as you can see. LOL #MyAddiction |
 |
What will I eat tonight for my snack??? Hmmmm
GOODNIGHT BLOGGERS!!!
Love,
Chaily
|
No comments:
Post a Comment