When I chose to start my wardrobe stylist career and my official online boutique, I knew what I was getting myself in to. I knew to expect the negatives, positives, haters, and supporters. But when a hater decides to maybe MIMIC my style or idea, it then becomes a HUGE issue for me. In the fashion design/styling field, there is a plethora of competition with each other. So my ultimate goal is to STAND OUT from any other online boutique or clothing designer because I believe that EVERYONE or EVERYTHING should be UNIQUE! That's just how I think. Point, blank, period.
...Needless to say, my baby's father SISTER has been slandering my online boutique lately. I mean I've been ignoring the ignorance and childishness, but it's really taking a lot out of me to keep it classy! So she had the nerve to start a t-shirt line...like WTF?! The thing that gets me is that she's not even into FASHION or anything in that area. She did that for the wrong reason which is to irritate me. It's like she's almost trying to prove some type of point to me! She made this shirt saying, "Babymamas are basic h*es, my brother has one!" LMAO how stupid is that, like she has the actual shirts and everything. And I think people are buying them too.
But I'm really concerned like what should I do?? I really don't have the time to bring any legal action into this because it's more personal than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment