Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Wednesday Night

I've had a very long successful day! I'm extremely exhausted like just tired. I'm in a mood where I just don't want to be bothered. Just my son and I. 


My bath tonight was AMAZING! A glass of wine w/ some of my favorite jams playing.
The music I was listening to in the bathtub! :)
I had to switch up the music style lol

These are BETTER than SEX!!! Lol, really tho.
Watching National Security through my laptop, connected to my tv! #Technology....I LOVE it.
Lightwork! FINALLY finished. I did my thing with these tho!


My next victim!! Lol I'm going to cut and design these jeans!

YAAAAYYY! KAY jewelry! My launching of my website GIFT from my BESTFRIEND AUNA. :) She knows my style.

A gift to myself!!
Got these for my son Ko. :)

Ok, so you know I had to get these right. So damn sexy! :) 

My sewing kit!!! Let's get started! Lol I need to be on the DIY Network!

Kody and his uncle! Lol he really loves messing with him. This is by far my favorite picture.
Watermelon season...YAAYY!

My little sister is the SMARTEST, CUTEST little girl EVER. She is following my footsteps!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment