Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Visit to the Sex Shop & Mini Mall

This is my lil sister's store right here! Lol she has a blast when coming here. I had to pick up a few fashions for her. :)

OBEY!!! This is my shop right here! got myself a few things as well. It really bothers me to shop for other people and not get myself anything! Lol

AHHHHHHHHH! Paradise! This a REAL motherfucking bar! HEAVEN!

Driving through the Walmart parking lot and this is what I see!!! LMAO how stupid??!

I ran into Shaq today at the GNC store!! He's very TALL and a nice gentleman. 

I seriously be knocking these Georgia scratch offs down, like left to right. $100 on this one! Woo hoooo! :)
On my break at work, I decided to go to the sex shop and pick up a few things. Also, me and a few co-workers went to the mini mall to do a little shopping! :)

Lmao their silly. But yea, I hate the cover of that book!

Make sex more fun and interesting with this stuff here..handcuffs, whips & chains!

Dicks and more dicks!

"Good Head" lollipops to help you get your mouth ready and moisten to give GREAT HEAD! Awesome! :)

YESSS! I bought this! It's very much needed.

My co-worker holding a 14-INCH dick!! Ummmm NO MA-AM! That's ridiculous!

I bought this for myself to try it out and see. 

I guess big girls need love too?? Lmao!

Penis shooters! 

Bought this as well. It's VERY much needed!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment