![]() |
| Ko and Keye! |
![]() |
| Yaaaaaayyyy! Seriously tho, these are my BEST girls EVER! My bestie and sis FOREVER!! |
![]() |
| Keye and I!! |
![]() |
| Keye out and about! |
![]() |
| :) Awwwwww he loves his Keye! |
![]() |
| My FAVORITE women and my FAVORITE two boys, my son Ko and god son J!! |
![]() |
| My LOVES!! |
![]() |
| He's like "Ok Keye, I've had enough of your slobbery kisses gosh!" lol |
![]() |
| Ko and Keye! |
![]() |
| MY baby!! :) |
![]() |
| LMAO at Kody's face with Keye! |
![]() |
| He was out only a few hours and I started snapping pictures!! |
![]() |
| Kody's first Christmas! |
![]() |
| I love this picture of Ko and Keye! |
![]() |
| Keye loves her Ko so much, like can't you tell??! Lol |
![]() |
| A few of my great friends! |
![]() |
| Drunk! |
![]() |
| SMH. Drunk moment...my friend and I fighting. She so loves me! :) |
![]() |
| LMAO! We were really drunk and everyone was being mean to us! My face is hilarious. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment